It’s no secret that there are many printer models in the market. Therefore we go through the process of comparing different brands and models to find one that is best for our own requirements. If you are in doubt, the best way to go is an All-In-One Printer which has multiple functions.
All-In-One Printers are also known as Multifunctional Printers and they have many advantages.
- LCD Screen – The LCD screen makes printing so easy. It displays exactly what you want and gives you the options of printing in colour or black and white. You can also choose how you want the images to appear on the paper such as whether you want four images on a page or one image on each side of the paper.
- Faxing and Scanning – Scanning documents is a vital part of the modern business. Faxing is not used as much anymore since we have the ability to send our documents to the recipients via email. The modern faxing function uses the scanning hardware to develop a digital copy which is printed at the receiver’s machine.
- Various Paper Sizes – Some offices need to print on paper that is bigger than A4. These all-in-one printers have various paper trays or input trays that contain different sizes. So you can print A5, A4 or A3 paper.
- Convenient Copying – With the smaller machines it works slightly differently. Office machines have the ability to scan multiple pages that are placed in a stack. This works the same as the input tray except it uses different programming. The pages will be scanned, printed and then placed on the other end.
- Multiple Users – In the office, many people need to have access to a printer for their documents. Wireless printers allow multiple users to be connected to one machine. You do get options where you are able to have more users, if necessary.
- Large Paper Feed Tray – You also have the ability to add more paper in the input or feed tray. This makes it easier to print many documents in one go without having to get up and add more paper halfway through your print.
Copiers and printers are an important asset for any office. Many companies need them to make the employees’ workflow more efficient. This improves the workflow which positively influences customer service and productivity. Therefore All-In-One Printers in the office makes work life much easier because of its versatility.