LOOKING FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Evolution Technology optimises your entire information management and document environment in five flexible, carefully designed phases. Customised to the size and unique requirements of your business, our process starts by identifying weak spots in your current infrastructure before seamlessly implementing document solutions and information management to cut costs and improve ongoing performance.
A detailed data analysis of your current document output. Provides a report highlighting areas for waste reduction, workflow improvements and reduced environmental impact.
We begin by gathering data and understanding your business. This includes a professional assessment of your entire document environment – from fleet audit to financial, volumetric and energy data.
Using in-depth analyses, as well as interviews and surveys, our assessment phase highlights all areas of wastage and poor productivity across your organisation. The result is a clear report showing exactly where money can be saved and processes optimised.
As part of the assessment, we analyse the following vital areas:
- Finances: Understanding exactly where the money is being spent
- Devices and consumables: Their efficiency, suitability and maintenance costs
- Workflows: Whether productivity can be improved through smarter software
- Documents: How efficiently and securely they are being printed, stored, managed and distributed
- Environmental impact: Where you can save energy and reduce your carbon footprint
LOOK FOR A CUSTOMISED SOLUTION
A comprehensive solution for your print environment designed to meet your specific business requirements.
The design phase is all about your business: Your size, your budget, your targets and performance requirements. Our solution will be a perfect fit: The ideal combination of hardware, software and process development to generate the maximum return on investment.
- Solution design: With a comprehensive portfolio of software, we improve workflows, system control, resource efficiency and document security
- Fleet design: With one of the widest ranges of office hardware, we consider everything from the most suitable devices for your needs to their placement for optimal productivity
LOOKING AFTER YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Professional project management and highly qualified technicians ensure minimum disruption – from installation to training.
Our priority during implementation is to have the least impact on your day-to-day business – minimising downtime and risk. That’s why implementation is overseen by a professional project management team and carried out by highly qualified technicians and engineers. We can even work around your business hours, or at weekends, to ensure the least possible disruption.
- Professional change management: Dedicated service with constant progress reports
- Hardware & software installation: By qualified engineers and technicians
- Training: Staff and helpdesk support to eliminate errors and downtime
- Flexible logistics planning: Implementation at a specific time, out of hours or over the weekend to suit your business
- Storage & disposal: Secure, efficient and environmentally and legally compliant
LOOK FOR SUPERIOR SERVICE
Hassle-free maintenance and support takes care of everything you need. Includes automatic replenishment of consumables.
Our management service is committed to delivering optimised performance, reliability and cost-efficiency. With a range of on-site and remote support capabilities, we take care of your entire document infrastructure, keeping workflows at peak levels and looking after time-consuming daily admin.
- Fleet maintenance: Comprehensive service packages for maximum uptime
- Remote monitoring: Delivering proactive support
- Automatic restock of consumables: Saves hassle and downtime
- Dedicated hardware and software support: Remote or on-site IT teams to maximise performance and reliability
- Regular performance reviews: Face-to-face meetings and accurate Management Information (MI) reports ensure your full satisfaction
Continual improvement of your print environment – optimised through ongoing assessment, reports and consultation.
Your business will never stand still – and neither will its print and document needs. Delivering ongoing optimisation, Evolution Technology continually analyses your fleet and workflows for new ways to improve cost-cutting and performance. Our regular assessments show you the quantifiable benefits of Evolution Technology and allow us to make sure we’re meeting your targets.
Data analysis: Through fleet uptime and optimisation analysis, we can quantify the financial value of our services
Fleet design: Making sure your equipment keeps pace with your requirements
Environmental impact: Analysing your carbon footprint and whether targets are being met
Regular reviews and satisfaction surveys
Experts in Information Management & Document Solutions
Would you like to understand how MPS could benefit your company?
Do you need advice on the best brands, vendors and deals for your business?
Talk to us as we have over 20 years of experience.
In Today’s world of information overload, information is becoming more and more complex and difficult to manage. For example security issues and leakage of confidential information could cause serious harm to your business.
Compliance laws such as the POPI Act require companies to protect personal information. To assist with regard to these issues we have EDMS and CDIA qualified consultants.
How much about your business do you want to know?
If we could tell you everything, would that impress you? How about everything at a click of a button. It’s simple, just talk to us and our qualified BI consultants will take your business to the next level.